The mission of RSG-California and Nevada Region includes the networking among the computational biologists of the region to collaborate, mutual learning and promote the bioinformatics.
The major focus of RSG is to promote activities of the ISMB/ISCB through the involvement of the young generation and experienced scientist in the region. RSG members will be participating and organizing training events to attract students to an evergreen area of bioinformatics. RSG will be updating the members with recent updates in the field and promoting networking among the peoples.
- Design a web platform for discussion and communication
- Organize workshop, conference and symposium
- Organizing annual meetings
- Updating the community about job opportunities and scholarship for bioinformatics
- Communicating with other RSGs around the world